King Silk Art makes silk embroidery wall art, 100% hand-stitched by Master Artists in Suzhou, China. Our artwork, Susho, is completely natural, created with tiny needles and pure silk thread. Susho is a 2500 year old family tradition, with a unique and fascinating history.
In Feng Shui, this combination of a phoenix and a dragon attracts the energy of passionate yet selfless love. A powerful love charm for a marriage corner.
In Chinese culture, dragons are an extremely important symbol, represented extensively in art, poetry and literature. Symbolically, the dragon represents the emperor’s role in mediating between heaven and earth. Dragons are the divine ruler of water; lakes, rivers, oceans and most importantly rain. Worshiping dragons will keep the earth moist, crops abundant and people comfortably cool.
In Feng Shui, dragons represent testosterone, male virility and fertility. Dragons also symbolize benevolence, prosperity, longevity and the renewal of life. Dragons are the ultimate good luck charm.
In Chinese culture, The Phoenix is a celestial symbol for feminine power. The Phoenix is The Queen of the Birds and represents the Empress, revered today for its beauty and simple mystery.
In Feng Shui, phoenixes and dragons in combination are perfect yin yang, the most harmonious and balanced state of energy. In China, Boy-Girl twins are called Dragon and Phoenix twins and are considered very good luck.
This traditional image specifically promotes peaceful communication between men and women, the circular nature of the designs symbolizes endless positive energy. The color gold attracts wealth, red attracts luck and the touch of white attracts family unity. Our dragon and phoenix represents a power couple and would make a perfect wedding or anniversary gift.
- King Silk Art sells only handmade master quality embroidery artwork with real and long-term collectible value.
- Silk colors shimmer when light hits and softly glow in dim-dark areas.
- Truly unique wall art for gifts and home decor. Unlike anything you’ve seen before, a beautiful find.
- The actual embroidery will vary slightly from the online image due to hand-stitching.
- 13″x13″x0.6″ with wood frame and glass. Please search “king silk art unframed” to find our unframed collections.
Click Here For More Information