In 2013 the European Commission launched its legislative proposal to create a European Public Prosecutor’s Office. The proposal provoked fierce debates, politically as well as on the academic level. Many national parliaments opposed and submitted formally their grievances to the Commission. Negotiations on the proposal between Member States are still ongoing. The T.M.C. Asser Instituut held the first international conference on this unprecedented proposal. This book reflects the main results of that conference. It provides a concise background of and reasoning for the introduction of this new EU body entrusted with far reaching judicial powers disclosing important legal and policy implications. Within its hitherto limited scope the existing system of judicial cooperation between EU Member States will change fundamentally, directly affecting the functioning of national courts and public prosecutions offices. How will this evolve? This book will help answering fundamental questions involved.
- The European Public Prosecutor’s Office: An extended arm or a Two-Headed dragon?
- Descending Dragon, Rising Tiger: A History of Vietnam
- Feng Shui Citrine/ Yellow Crytal Gem Money Tree with Chinese Dragon Pots for Wealth
- Double Dragon Chinese Good Luck Coins for New Year (1 Count) (25 per package)
- PEPPER, THAI HOT, HEIRLOOM, ORGANIC 20+ SEEDS, VERY SPICY GREAT FRESH OR DRIED
FREE Dragon Game
The free Dragon Game now has its own page on this blog: