First steeping: Rinse to remove “snow” if needed. 3-5 grams of fine tea leaves with 6 fl oz. water (170-190° F), and brew for 3-5 mins.
Re-steeping:The leaves are good for 3-4 infusions.Add a little more time for each subsequent infusion.
Ingredient:100% fine quality loose tea leaves
Shelf Life:18 Months
Storage:Store in a cool,dry place.Always reseal after use.
- Dragon Well tea is one of the most famous Chinese green tea. It is known for its unique shape and remarkable flavours.
- Our West Lake Dragon Well tea is grown in the famous dragon well region in Zhejiang.
- Characteristic sword-like shape tea leaves deliver rose-tinted gold infusion, which is smooth and light bodied.
- The well-balanced flavour profile of the liquor suggests freshly cut grass and roasted nutty flavor, with a somewhat floral fragrance.
- West Lake Dragon Well Tea is rich in catechins, carotene and vitamin, which can help to clear the free radicals to postpone aging, slow down skin oxidation reaction rate.