Originally published in 1951, it is said that A Dragon Apparent inspired Graham Greene to go to Vietnam and write The Quiet American. Norman Lewis traveled in Indo-China during the precarious last years of the French colonial regime. Much of the charm and grandeur of the ancient native civilizations survived until the devastation of the Vietnam War. Lewis could still meet a King of Cambodia and an Emperor of Vietnam; in the hills he could stay in the spectacular longhouses of the highlanders; on the plains he could be enchanted by a people whom he found “”gentle, tolerant and dedicated to the pleasures and satisfactions of a discriminating kind.
- A Dragon Apparent: Travels in Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam
- Chinese Dragon Marionette Puppet
- Feng Shui Chinese Dragon and Phoenix Statue for Marriage Luck
- Febreze 2 mL (0.06 FL OZ) Car Vent Clips Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Thai Dragon Fruit Scent – 2 Pieces
- Febreze Noticeables Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener Refill (0.879 Fl Oz)
FREE Dragon Game
The free Dragon Game now has its own page on this blog: